Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 27th. Over the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded down 6.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Monero Classic coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.54 or 0.00013629 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Gate.io, HitBTC and TradeOgre. Monero Classic has a market cap of $0.00 and $12,223.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $52.51 or 0.01321206 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00014736 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008308 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000585 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded down 39.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0141 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0744 or 0.00001871 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0242 or 0.00000610 BTC.
Monero Classic Profile
Monero Classic (CRYPTO:XMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Gate.io and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Classic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.