Litecoin Plus (CURRENCY:LCP) traded up 1.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on December 9th. Litecoin Plus has a total market capitalization of $74,726.00 and approximately $113.00 worth of Litecoin Plus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecoin Plus coin can now be bought for $0.0355 or 0.00000971 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Litecoin Plus has traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Novacoin (NVC) traded up 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00014722 BTC.
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0254 or 0.00000696 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 33.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21,904.56 or 5.99912770 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WomenCoin (WOMEN) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.28 or 0.00089938 BTC.
- BriaCoin (BRIA) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003834 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
About Litecoin Plus
Litecoin Plus (LCP) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 8th, 2017. Litecoin Plus’ total supply is 2,106,860 coins. Litecoin Plus’ official website is litecoinplus.co. Litecoin Plus’ official Twitter account is @Media_LCP.
Litecoin Plus Coin Trading
Litecoin Plus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Plus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin Plus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Litecoin Plus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Plus Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Plus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.