Litecoin (CURRENCY:LTC) traded 10.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on November 25th. One Litecoin coin can currently be bought for about $28.53 or 0.00751993 BTC on popular exchanges including Koineks, CoinsBank, Altcoin Trader and B2BX. During the last seven days, Litecoin has traded 32.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Litecoin has a market capitalization of $1.69 billion and $530.88 million worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 13.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0948 or 0.00002498 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003012 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00017229 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 13.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000887 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 17% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0901 or 0.00002371 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0588 or 0.00001548 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00012175 BTC.
- Gulden (NLG) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000580 BTC.
Litecoin Coin Profile
Litecoin (LTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 59,305,688 coins. Litecoin’s official message board is litecointalk.io. The Reddit community for Litecoin is /r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Litecoin is litecoin.com.
According to CryptoCompare, “- Faster transaction confirmations (2.5 minutes on average) – Scrypt-based mining proof-of-work algorithm – 84 million litecoins – Higher transaction volume than Bitcoin – MIT/X11 license “
Buying and Selling Litecoin
Litecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BX Thailand, Trade Satoshi, Buda, Stellarport, OKEx, Bitbns, Ovis, Kucoin, DOBI trade, Bitstamp, Iquant, MBAex, Coinbe, Coinsuper, LBank, BTC Trade UA, Koinim, Vebitcoin, Bittrex, Korbit, Nanex, OKCoin International, ZB.COM, xBTCe, BCEX, EXX, Liqui, Bleutrade, CoinEgg, BitMarket, Koineks, RightBTC, DragonEX, ABCC, DSX, BigONE, Zebpay, FCoin, BL3P, Exrates, C-CEX, Bits Blockchain, Kuna, Bitso, Coinbase Pro, Bibox, Independent Reserve, LakeBTC, BTCC, Cobinhood, SouthXchange, Mercatox, Bithumb, QuadrigaCX, CoinFalcon, Bit-Z, Sistemkoin, LiteBit.eu, Braziliex, Cryptomate, Binance, Bitbank, Mercado Bitcoin, Stocks.Exchange, Coinone, BitBay, CoinTiger, B2BX, Bitfinex, Kraken, IDCM, WazirX, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Coinsquare, TradeOgre, C2CX, Upbit, BitForex, BTC Markets, OpenLedger DEX, Lykke Exchange, DigiFinex, Bitmaszyna, CoinBene, Poloniex, OTCBTC, WEX, Livecoin, Coinroom, Gate.io, Graviex, BitcoinTrade, Liquid, GOPAX, Negocie Coins, Bittylicious, Gatecoin, Stellar Decentralized Exchange, TOPBTC, CoinsBank, Koinex, Coinut, YoBit, BTC-Alpha, Bitsane, BiteBTC, CryptoBridge, Instant Bitex, LocalTrade, QBTC, Crex24, Trade By Trade, Cryptopia, CPDAX, C-Patex, CoinEx, Indodax, Tripe Dice Exchange, COSS, Cryptohub, ChaoEX, TDAX, CoinExchange, HitBTC, Huobi, Bitlish, BtcTurk, BtcTrade.im, Exmo, OKCoin.cn, BitFlip, Coindeal, Bithesap, Fatbtc, HBUS, Altcoin Trader and Bitinka. Investors seeking to trade Litecoin using US dollars directly can do so using Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.