Monero Original (CURRENCY:XMO) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 24th. During the last seven days, Monero Original has traded 2.6% higher against the dollar. Monero Original has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $12,279.00 worth of Monero Original was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Monero Original coin can now be purchased for $1.29 or 0.00019963 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $114.17 or 0.01760756 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- BitNewChain (BTN) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0635 or 0.00000979 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00010765 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00009403 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0756 or 0.00001166 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Digital Insurance Token (DIT) traded down 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002241 BTC.
Monero Original Profile
Monero Original is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. It launched on March 28th, 2018. Monero Original’s total supply is 16,436,020 coins. Monero Original’s official Twitter account is @monero_original. The Reddit community for Monero Original is /r/MoneroOriginalXMO and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Monero Original is monero-original.org.
Buying and Selling Monero Original
Monero Original can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Original directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monero Original should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monero Original using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monero Original Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monero Original and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.