Monero Classic (CURRENCY:XMC) traded 4.1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on August 4th. Monero Classic has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $45,446.00 worth of Monero Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monero Classic coin can now be purchased for $1.52 or 0.00022678 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, TradeOgre, CoinEx and Gate.io. During the last seven days, Monero Classic has traded 17.3% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $95.10 or 0.01415127 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000028 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00010440 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007400 BTC.
- BitTube (TUBE) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0363 or 0.00000539 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002589 BTC.
- Stellite (XTL) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- UltraNote Coin (XUN) traded 22.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000027 BTC.
Monero Classic Coin Profile
XMC is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the CryptoNight hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 2nd, 2018. Monero Classic’s total supply is 16,016,864 coins. Monero Classic’s official website is monero-classic.org. Monero Classic’s official Twitter account is @MoneroClassic.
Monero Classic Coin Trading
Monero Classic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, CoinEx, HitBTC and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monero Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Monero Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Monero Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Ratings for Monero Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts’ ratings for Monero Classic and related companies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE daily email newsletter.